SEO Software Tools and Resources
With all the websites operating around the internet nowadays, each of us should be eager to make our website sit upfront. With the help of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), we can monitor, gather, and analyze data that projects our website’s performances in search engines. We can perform these actions with the help of several software and tools that would give us ideas and opportunities to enhance our website performance in different search engine platforms.
How did SEO begin? The term SEO was popularly used in early 1997. But the idea of optimizing websites on search engines was given birth by the rock band manager of Jefferson Starship from California caused by his dismay towards their original website being on page 4 in the engine results instead of being in the position one on page 1. For over 20 years, SEO has been a considerable part of internet marketing and traffic generating.
As we all know, most things have existing pros and cons with them. And today, let’s take time to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using software for SEO:
– Optimization could be free. (On the other hand, paid optimization lessen time and effort).
– Our website will be more reachable for our target market/traffic (even chances of gradual growth).
– Better Investment Returns.
– Puts you ahead of over a billion website competitors.
– Long-term results
– Guaranteed slow progress in the beginning.
– Penalties (for paid optimization)
– It will be hard. Problems always exist. (e.g., keywords and domain scarcity, overused contents)
– You have no control.
– Regular changes. (like us, thousands also are trying to optimize their website)
Although there are corresponding disadvantages, SEO is still a huge factor in what makes our website performs. We just have to invest something, if not money, then time and effort. After all, after everything has been done, we always reap what we sow. We still want to sow the best seed, right? So what else can we do? What else do we have to know? Maybe this information helps us more to develop our website’s performance.
What follows is the list of TOP 10 SEO SOFTWARES of frequently used for search engine optimization:
1. SEMRUSH – it manages visibility online and markets content that businesses use as a process to optimize the presence online across prospective channels.
2. SE Ranking – an all-in-one software. It offers all tools need for SEO to succeed in completing online marketing projects. This is best for small business owners.
3. Conductor Searchlight – an outstanding marketing company. They organically generate customers’ insights to compel contents, increase traffic, and higher organic investment returns.
4. Siteimprove – with this, we can create content with high quality, promote inclusivity, attract better traffic, measure performance, and work toward regulatory compliance – all from one place.
5. Moz Pro – it has research tools that analyze your competitors’ work, assist us with your keyword research process, and show new opportunities for link building outreach – all that for $99.00/month with a 30-day free trial.
6. Ahrefs – can provide high-quality data and accuracy for us. It will take care of our competitor’s research, link building, keyword research, content research, rank tracking, mentions monitoring, and website audit.
7. SpyFu – is a good choice of intelligence tool for SEO and PPC. If we type in a domain, we will be able to see all of the keywords it ranks for, what ads that site bought on Google and its strongest competitors.
8. Serpstat – like SEO Ranking, Serpstat is also an all-in-one software that provides 20 tools such as Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research, Backlink Analysis, Site Audit, and Rank Tracker, and more…
9. BrightEdge – leads in enterprise content performance round the globe. It has SaaS technology that enables every marketer to drive traffic, conversions, and revenue from large channels – also an organic search.
10. Netpeak Spider – crawls for SEO auditing, quick issue research, analysis of the systems, and website parsing.
As we learn about different software used for optimizing websites, they differ in things such as names, prices, work process but aim the same goal, to make us climb up top the search engine results. Maybe some of us are still a bit confused about what to choose or how to do it. We have learned that optimizing is much more about ranking up our site. We aim to outrank others. These tools might have what we need to know. And to be able to determine what sites related to our rank the most and how we need tools.
The following are popular SEO Ranking Tools used throughout the internet by thousands of website owners like us and guaranteed to be useful:
1. SEMRUSH – – it does what other software does; keyword tracking, site mapping, etc. But what makes SEMrush unique is its user-friendly interface. We can ask SEMrush to rank our site’s Google and Bing results by typing our URL through its search bar. It is easy to use, which is why it is the most favorite tool of many critics.
2. GOOGLE KEYWORD PLANNER – – if we are about to prepare for content, we can use GKP to search for word best suited to our business by the usage of words or phrases related to our site. GKP will also give you ideas of how well the words or phrases rank.
3. woorank – – WooRank’s dashboard will provide technical information on our website. It will allow us to type in our competitor’s URL to make a comparison review of how well our sites rank. It will also pick keywords automatically that we’ve likely used and given suggestions with what we might have missed in our content.
4. SIMILARWEB – – if we want to gain traffic insights for our benefits, this is a good choice. All we need to do is type our URL in, and it will provide us our global, country, and category ranking. There will be a graph included that show the number of times our site has been visited in a week for the last six (6) months prior.
5. ADVANCED WEB RANKING – this tool can track an unlimited amount of websites; this means that we don’t have to limit our access to our top 10 competitors and still to think about the others that might be doing better secretly. This tool also operates both as a desktop and cloud-based tool.
6. SEO CENTRO – with $40/month, we can use an Enterprise Account and SEO Analyzer, Meta Tag Analyzer, Meta Tag Generator, Keyword Positioning Check, Page Speed Analysis, Mobile Friendly Analysis, Keyword Density Tool, Keyword Suggestion Tool, Page Keyword Analyzer, Page Rank Check Tool, Social Link Popularity Tool, and a few others.
7. AHREFS – like SEMrush, this tool is cited by the critics as their second (2nd) favorite tool. By mainly focusing on backlinks, it is effectively used for conjunction with another keyword. Ahrefs will give us support, so we won’t forget how to use the tool.
8. SEO PROFILER – this tool will constantly keep tabs for our certain competitors and their used keywords so that we can merge them in our content.
9. DYNO MAPPER – this tool create a site map for our website and then automatically pull out any keywords used in the meta of our content.
10. AUTHORITY LABS – enables us to track keyword from Google and Bing daily. This tool is easy to use, and we can track keyword ranking on a local basis too.
Bonus: FreeSEOReportPDF – I hope this information was a big help. On the other hand, we have a free SEO Audit Tool for us to use and automatically create a PDF file for the analysis overview.